ForumCommunity

Dragon ball rimosso dalle biblioteche publiche!

« Older   Newer »
JAM Roller
icon10  view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 18:25

The controversy sparked by a Maryland county councilman's objections to the Dragon Ball manga has spread beyond the school library where it began.

Not only was the manga removed from all Wicomico County, Md., schools, The Daily Times reported today (Sunday) that the Wicomico County Public Library has pulled all 24 Dragon Ball volumes from its shelves for an "internal reconsideration."

The review is expected to take until next week.

"The library seeks to provide the best age-appropriate materials available on a wide variety of subjects in a wide variety of formats for a wide variety of audiences--cataloged, shelved and displayed to reach their intended audience," the report quoted Library Director Tom Hehman.

The issue first arose last week when Wicomico County Councilman Joe Holloway said in a council meeting he had been approached by the mother of a fourth grade student who had checked out the book from the Pittsville Elementary and Middle School library.

"In cartoon format, it depicts nudity, sexual contact between children and sexual innuendo among adults and children," the The Daily Times reported Holloway saying at the meeting.

The Dragon Ball manga is rated T for teen. According to the Pittsville Elementary and Middle School's Web site, it serves students in third through eighth grade.

Superintendent of Wicomico Schools John Fredericksen was present at the council meeting for an unrelated topic but commented on the issue.

"I'd say it's coming off the shelves as soon as I can get a phone call back to the office," Fredericksen said.

He added that the book would be reviewed by a committee, which will make a permanent decision on its status.

According to a subsequent report from The Daily Times, all copies of Dragon Ball were removed from Wicomico County schools. A school representative was quoted as saying that while the committee will review the books, the final decision rests with Fredericksen.

IN POCHE RIGHE.
IL manga di dragonball è stato rimosso da tutte le librerie americane, per via dei suoi contenuti, che vengono ritenuti ispiratori di sesso ( :huh: ) e per i suoi contenuti espliciti, rapporti tra donne e bambini (????) e tra uomini e donne. Instaurando nei bambini un senso sbagliato della sessualità.

FleXoLovers
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 18:30

Bah, che idiozie

ps: basta con sto ingleseee xD

JAM Roller
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 18:47

CITAZIONE (FleXoLovers @ 21/10/2009, 19:30)
Bah, che idiozie

ps: basta con sto ingleseee xD

i siti italiani fanno cagare xD sono obbligato a prendere notizie da fonti serie ^_^

E comunque l' inglese è una lingua universale, è necessrio impararla ;)

PS: Sono daccordo con te, è proprio na cretinata, a questo punto dovrebbero vietare tutti gli ecchi :wacko:

2 replies since 21/10/2009, 18:25   451 views